Saturday 20 October 2012

Old Gregg

Hey,

This is another Halloween look, this was one I did for my mate Tash at last years Pirate social (hence the picture with me in it, dressed as a Pirate). It is 'Old Gregg' from The Mighty Boosh, we decided to do this the day before, so everything was sourced and made in a day and its still one of the best costumes I've helped with (so funny, I gave her a torch so she could shine it from under her skirt like Gregg's mangina).

For those of you that don't know what Old Gregg looks like... give yourself a slap, because you should have seen The Mighty Boosh... but here he is -



And here is Natasha as the Baileys drinking creature of the deep - unfortunately we were extremely late, so I didn't manage to take any detailed facial photographs before we had to run out the door. It was also pissing it down that night, so some of the make up washed off a little by the time we got there.






So the Hair/Sea weed was created with two green hair products, a gel and a spray. We ripped up pieces of fabric and sprayed them green, then tied them in and sprayed the whole lot green and accented sections with the gel.

The make up -

Snazaroo Green Water Based Face Paint - as a base.
Barry M Dazzle Dusts - in 2 shades of green to accent and highlight and a red shade around the eyes.
Maxfactor Eyeliner Pencil - in Black for Tash's tache.
Rimmel Lipstick - in Scream on the lips.

Regardless of my degree, it was worth coming to uni just so I could be part of this creation.

Much Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment